Sunday, October 5, 2008

Honeymoon

Where else could our honeymoon possibly be? the plan is to go to Disney World. Beyond that.... no plans. I would love to spend some time at the Grand Floridian. I think David wants to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian, or Contemporary. The list could have changed or be longer now. Who knows?

I'm sure we'll go back to California Grill. We might have dinner at Victoria's and Albert's. I'm sure it will depend on our budget. I would love to go back to Cinderella's Royal Table and Crystal Palace (I see a lot of time at Magic Kingdom in our future!).

It will be a fun trip - I can't wait to be celebrating our marriage in the happiest place on earth!

2 comments:

w said...

we're always at fort wilderness. so i'll meet you at the carousel!

(yes. just what you need. a crazy etsy stalking blogger and her two screaming - but ever so adorable - kids following you around during your honeymoon.)

Erin said...

I went to WDW for my honeymoon. We just stayed at the Port Orleans. It was perfect. We did stay ONE night at the Wilderness Lodge (we broke up our trip with a Disney Cruise in the middle) and, to be honest - the pricier hotel wasn't worth it. The only difference was the shampoos (no lie)!!!

-E