Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snags and drags

I had planned on sharing this weekend, but then we found some snags. Or rather, they found us.

I missed a meeting after school on Friday because I was at an honor band. One of my teacher friends called to fill me in - our head priest is leaving! He also happens to be the one who is supposed to be performing our wedding! Cue hysterical tears and sentiments here.

I've been reassured by friends and other teachers (and my school secretary!) that he is allowed to come back. I have not yet had the opportunity to talk to him, but I am hoping he will be able to return. I really like and respect him, and have been looking forward to hearing his words bless our marriage.

As if that wasn't enough.... then my mom fills me in on MORE news. My hairdresser, who is my regular stylist, is pregnant..... due at the end of April. The good news: if she has the baby on or before her due date, she'll be back. If she's late, it's possible she won't be. So I'll be doing at least two trials - one with her and another stylist at the salon - just to make sure.

It's been a stress-filled week and weekend, I'm hoping these are the biggest snags we see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your stress! There isn't much that can be done about your hairstylist, but it sounds like you've got the perfect plan. And there should be no problem with your priest coming back for your wedding, so don't worry about it until you've actually spoken with him and found about whether it will be an issue. Just keep breathing. :-)

Dana said...

The snags will get better. Just keep finding ways to de-stress. It is all going to work out in the end.

Tag your it.....Please tell us 5 things that you are thankful for. Check out my list tomorrow.