Saturday, September 13, 2008

Decisions, Decisions



So many decisions when planning a wedding. So to keep track, I'll post things that are actually decided upon!


One of the hardest decisions (for me) is already finished. I found this dress from Kirstie Kelly's Disney line and fell in love. No surprise, right? Until I saw the price tag.


Thankfully, I found a wonderful seamstress who can make it in my price range. It also allows me to make it a little more sturdy so that I don't have to worry quite as much about rips and tears. I think it's the perfect dress for a Disney princess.

Within days of being engaged, we had decided on our color theme: red and black, with gold accents. The plan is to have the bridesmaids in red with white flowers, the groomsmen in black tuxes with white flowers, and David and I will have red flowers. I want roses, but I would really like to do silk. I see no reason to spend an outrageous amount of money on flowers that we won't get to keep. If we do silk, I will be able to use my bouquet in our decorating!

No comments: