Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photography

One of the big things to decide on was photography. I know that our photographer was high on my list. There are quite a few websites bookmarked of photographers whose style I love. The problem was, most of them were no where NEAR our budget.

Then we (well, I) found Sarah. I actually found her the old fashioned way - by going to a local bridal show. I saw her work, was able to talk with her, and went on my way. But she kept popping back into my head. So David and I went and met with her over the summer so I could show him her work. He liked it too, but we didn't really make a decision. Then I realized the end of the year was coming.... and we decided we really do like her, we enjoyed her company, it is time to make a decision. So a contract is on its way to me!

You can check out her website at Photos by Sarah. There aren't a lot of pictures, but what she does have is a wonderful representation of her differing styles. I'm so excited!

I'll keep looking at other sites for inspiration. In fact, I might have to post some of the photos I've seen and just adore.

No comments: