Sunday, August 30, 2009

Centerpiece update!



If you remember, the lollipops at the top are what what we got to use in our centerpieces. Through the wonders of craigslist, I found the goblets seen above! At a bargain price too. Now the trick is to make them seem just a bit shallower than they actually are. You can see the temporary solution - cellophane - that the lady we bought them from suggested. We're contemplating trying to find some red cellophane to add some color. We're also considering a red sand. I'm just happy we have the containers. It's nice to know that we have the majority of components now!

4 comments:

Halsey said...

Craigs list works wonders I swear

jennifer said...

Very cute and glad you got the goblets for a bargin!

Heidi said...

Love the centerpieces!

If you want me to come up with a header for you, just send me an email and I'll figure it out for ya! No charge...obviously since I just figured out how to do it! :) Email is hbowar@gmail.com

Carly said...

These are super cute, Christy. You're doing such a good job!