Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Siding is Finished!

 I have a resemblance of my voice back - I can talk, I can sing, but it gets worn out quickly.

Over the weekend, we got my siding finished!  Two of the ends have painted trim as well - Dad is planning to work on the front and back tonight.  I'm so excited - it looks like a brand new house!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Jager has been OH so helpful during this process, as you can imagine.  While on fall break last week, I also worked on a project for the kitchen.  I don't have finished pictures, but here it is halfway!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm hoping this becomes my "dropping" spot so that my kitchen table will stay clear.  I'm terrible about dropping mail and whatever else is in my hands on the table.  Hopefully once this is finished, it will work out better!  It also has some extra storage - I'm planning on putting my small appliances that I use all the time (toaster, quesadilla maker) in the bottom so they are easier to get to.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! The house looks great!

Vanessa said...

Way to go! It is looking so good!