Monday, July 20, 2009

Registering - Why did you choose that store?

So, I know that many people choose a store to register at because it's their favorite. Or because their family expects it. Would you believe I picked one of our stores because of our comforter?

That's right. JCPenney carries the Disney Resort collection. David and I differ quite a bit in our decorating styles. Mainly, I prefer blues, while he leans towards browns (which are the farthest from anything I do!). So when we were looking for a comforter, we knew it would be difficult. I went looking for the DR collection on a whim - I am so glad I did! Fiji fits both of us comfortably. I am so excited for when we can put it on our bed! We started our registry at JCP with the comforter and a few items to go with it. We haven't registered for everything yet, but I wanted to make sure that what we wanted most got on there!

How did you choose where to register?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like as good of a reason as any to choose your store for registration! We didn't register anywhere because I really didn't want people giving us gifts and we had a really, really small wedding. Now that I think of it though, I wonder whether some people thought a lack of registry meant we were rude and asking for money. ::sigh:: I hope that you're not trying to please everyone! Good job on pleasing the two of you with your choices so far!

Hannah said...

We chose walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Belks. It gave plenty of prices and varieties for everyone to choose from.

I really like that comforter!