Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nominated!

Carly, over at A Disney Wedding, hosted the 2009 Disney Brides awards last week. Well, this week, she announced the nominees for the pre-2009 awards!

Now, how many of you are scratching your head and saying "but you're not married yet!"? You would be correct. However, the information for submitting nominations reads:
Best Disney Wedding Blog
The best blogs of Disney brides. Trip reports posted on a public forum may be nominated. The blogger must have posted at some point before 2009.

Believe me when I say that I am honored just to be nominated - there are some phenomenal weddings up there (if you've never been to Sarah and Frank's website to see THE fairytale wedding, I recommend you go. Now. I'll wait.) But. If it's not too much to ask. I'd really love it if you'd go vote for lil ole me. Because, well, I am competitive at heart, and it won't take much. But if you don't, it's ok. I might bribe some of my students to go vote for us - it almost worked with the funjet contest last year.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Congrats!! How do you vote, because I will! :-)