Sunday, February 28, 2010

House News!

I got my house! I had to wait two weeks for them to accept my new offer, but they did! I'm hoping for a quick closing date - no one lives there right now, so I will get the keys at closing. Yippee!

Had a productive shopping weekend last week.
Got things for the full bathroom:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I also found the set for the half bathroom that connects to the master.
Photobucket Photobucket
I also found rugs for the bathrooms: the brown and blue one goes in the master bathroom, the burgundy goes in the full.
Photobucket

For the kitchen:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I'm so excited to be working on stuff for my own space! My supervisors at the slopes got me my first housewarming gift: a garbage can with cleaning supplies! It was so thoughtful, I appreciate it so much.

Hopefully my posts will becoming more regular - the waiting game has been killing me!

5 comments:

Bicoastal Bride said...

Congrats! :)

w said...

congrats! also. dude. you *do* love disney...

Much More Than Mommy said...

Congratulations! It all looks great!!

nowealthbutlife said...

Looks as though the house will be really yours (not just you owning it) in no time!

Mrs. K said...

Congrats!!