Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 Happy Things

Dana over at Sweeping Through Life tagged me.
The rules are as follows:
  • List 10 things that make you happy.
  • Tag 10 other bloggers and link back to the person who tagged you.
  1. My dog Jager. He's such a sweetie, and a great protector too.
  2. My house!!! It is so cute, I can't wait for possession so I can start decorating!
  3. Music. I'm an addict - music in all forms makes me so happy.
  4. A good book - I love getting lost with some great characters.
  5. Pianos - I love to sit down and just play with no reason.
  6. Movies with old friends - I've reconnected with some people, and I'm so happy to be going out to see good movies!
  7. My friends! I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I never realized how much I appreciated my girlfriends... because I consider myself closer to a lot more guys. It's good to know you are wrong!
  8. Facebook. I admit it - I have a REAL problem. Learned that when my computer doesn't work so well, I don't really function.
  9. Italian food. I really love pasta!
  10. Summer! It especially sounds good when I'm freezing :)
Now I tag......
  1. Hannah at That [Officer's] Wife
  2. Rae at There is No Wealth But Life
  3. Jeanne at Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
  4. Ashley at Bride on a Budget
  5. Erin at Everything According to Erin
  6. Jessica at From Marriage to Motherhood
  7. Jenn at Gaffney's Gabs
  8. Modern Mom at How To Survive Life in the Suburbs
  9. Vanessa at Much More Than Mommy
  10. W at Wendiwinn

4 comments:

w said...

awesome.

also. i used to have a problem with facebook. and then. one day. i quit. that's all. i just deactivated my account. i came back a couple months later... and i'm over facebook. yup.

Vanessa said...

Thanks! Great idea, sometimes I need to focus on the things that make me happy! :-)

Rae said...

I love happy lists. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Christy - Just wanted to say, I passed an award along to you! http://www.gaffneysgabs.com/2010/03/my-first-awards.html