Monday, May 31, 2010

More House Pictures!

That's right, I finally have another room "photo ready".  My living room has been close - I finally just moved some boxes into one of the "box rooms" so I could feel like it was livable!  This is one of my favorite rooms of the house - I love the splash of color from the red wall, and I really feel like the furniture is comfortable.  I know what I want to put on the walls - I just need helping hands so it gets done right! The clock was a housewarming gift from my grandparents - when it is light, it plays a song every hour :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The couch is supercomfy, the chair is an amazing reading spot.  I have some collage frames that have pictures from my Europe trip that I want to put on either side of the clock.  I ordered posters for this room, but there is a very good possibility they will end up in my office instead.  I kind of like the unofficial Europe theme - I have some prints and such from my trip as well.  We'll see how it ends up!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh it is really starting to look like a home. I love the red wall:)

w said...

you look like you're having fun decorating! yay!

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

I see you have a Cinderella clock! Right on!

Vanessa said...

Love it, especially the red wall!!