Thursday, February 3, 2011

Iced In

This isn't around my house, but it might as well be.  We had a TON of ice on Tuesday, and haven't been to school since Monday.  They've called a delay for tomorrow morning, we'll see if we actually get to go or not!
 
During all this, I've been thankful to keep  my electric.  My furnace is electric, as are my baseboard heaters.  If the power goes out, I'm going to be very cold!  I've already made plans that if that is the case, I will drive to my parents' house.  Even if they don't have power, they do have a fireplace.  Yet another reason it's on my list of necessities for my next house!

With all this time... I've done nothing productive.  It's been great!  I've sat around, played with Jager, worked on my taxes a little... and relaxed.  I could truly get used to having this much time in my house.  I know better though - although the forecast is for more snow!

No comments: