Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cleaning Update!

You might remember my post here with the laundry list of cleaning I want accomplished before tomorrow.  I also mentioned yesterday I was having problem getting motivated.  Well, motivation finally sunk in, and I can cross 5 ROOMS (and gorcery shopping!) off of my list!  Finished at this moment are: full bathroom, half bathroom, guest bedroom, master bedroom, hallway.  I started on the outside list as I just got a trimmer, but found that the heat index was already WAY too high for that.  Hoping that I can get up and moving in the morning to get the grass cut - weeding just isn't going to happen, but I'm ok with that.  Still have a lot to do, but now I know it will all get done!
How do you motivate to do the tasks you really don't want to?  Do you have any time-saving tricks (besides daily maintenance) that help you when you need to clean top to bottom?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Great job! I told you my motivation -- I plan something where people are coming over! Worked for you too! :-D