Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exercise Log 7

I feel like I should be starting over.  I've not done NEARLY as well with this over the summer as I had hoped.  I let myself take a break, and just never got re-motivated to stick with it.  I've averaged a few days a week, but haven't made any progress.

School started next week, and I go back to my structured lifestyle.  I am hoping that will help me get back into an exercise routine as well.  I have a lot of people encouraging me to run a 5K - if I could find one in the right timeline I would go ahead and sign up, because then there would be no backing out.  I know I won't be out to win it, but to finish would be an accomplishment.

I have been doing the Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred a lot.  It's gotten easier, but it's definitely still a push!  It's also great when you end up injured.  We went canoeing on Saturday and got swamped.  It happened to be on rocks where there was a current, and I'm pretty bruised from the knees down.  Can't wear gym shoes because they hurt, so it's good that I usually do Jillian barefoot!

No comments: