Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Been a While

Um, hi there.  It's only been... two weeks since my last post.  Life and school get in the way, ya know?  You can see what keeps me so busy here.

It's been a while for an exercise log too.  So let's see.... I don't remember :)  I've been trying to keep up with doing Jillian or Wii Fit every day, but with school, it just doesn't happen.  I did run a mile Thursday night - first mile in over a month, I made it in 11:50.  I was ready to die when it was over, but I pushed through and finished it!

According to the Wii Fit, I've lost 3.7 pounds since Wednesday.  It yelled at me because I hit my goal too quickly!  I think it's because I have been a little stressed - a lot going on everywhere.  I don't mind losing if it's coming from the right places!

No comments: