Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exercise Log 8 - and a new purchase

I know, two logs in less than a week.  I shredded thursday and Friday, but on Friday, I made a new purchase!


I bought a Wii and Wii Fit!  I had been doing this when I was at my parent's house, as they have them, but I lost that when I moved.  I am so excited to have this option again!  I did it yesterday and today - it's a great way to get some cardio in without the impact.  And it's way more interesting than doing the exact same thing every day!  Very excited if you couldn't tell :)

School starts tomorrow for us teachers, and Wednesday for the kids.  I have to work hard to get my routine back in order - the first two weeks will be the toughest, just because I've gotten used to sleeping as long as I need/want to.  Early alarms, here I come!

No comments: