Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Day Weekend!

Unexpectedly, I have a 4 day weekend on my hands!  I guess it's not entirely unexpected - they have been calling for this snow since last week.  However, I didn't think I would truly get lucky enough to have two days in a row!  Today was my favorite - I didn't have to work at the slopes tonight either, so I got to stay home.  ALL DAY LONG.  I got wintered up and walked with Jager to the mailbox.... over my PJs.  I caught up on the shows on my DVR... from my couch.  Not doing a SINGLE productive thing!  Plans are forming in my mind for tomorrow - need to shovel the front walk before my dad or brother comes to plow me out.  Want to run.  Probably should think about doing some things for school - although, really, I still have some time.  I do have to work tomorrow night and Saturday at the slopes, so it's not a TOTAL weekend of freedom.... but still.  TWO days in a row of sleeping in - unheard of during the winter!  AND I get to go hang with Ben and Staci Saturday night.... it's shaping up to be a GREAT weekend!
How about you?  Was Mother Nature cruel or kind to you this week?

No comments: