Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In this post, I stated that I wanted to have our ceremony musicians worked out by the time we hit 8 months out. Well, I don't know that I'm going to make that goal, but I DO have good news on it!

We have a vocalist! My friend Katie, whom I've known for over a decade, has graciously agreed to sing for our ceremony. I'm SO excited - she has a gorgeous voice, is very professional, and is also someone I greatly admire. Her husband spent a year in Iraq, and Katie was the strongest person I could have ever imagined. She is a great help when I have a question on teaching (she's an elementary music teacher) or how she did something for her wedding (I was there and it was gorgeous!)

I'm still working to get a keyboard player by the 12th, but if it doesn't happen, at least I know I'm halfway there!

Katie and I at her wedding, June 11, 2005 (we'll be getting married the day after their 5th anniversary!)
Photobucket
(personal photo)

No comments: