Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Bee

It's been a busy week with lots of changes.  Originally, I was supposed to be at a workshop today, but they couldn't get enough subs for the day, so I'm at school.  I found this out after I had arranged for a sub for Mass, so I had to let her know that I didn't need her.
Tuesday night was grocery shopping, home for less than an hour, followed by community band rehearsal.  I'm really enjoying getting to play my clarinet on a regular basis again, even if my hands and mouth are worn out by the end of the rehearsals.  It's nice to be doing something with the instrument that I spent so long learning!
Wednesday saw me and my mom attending a visitation.  The grandfather of a huge family from the church I attended through high school passed away.  Knowing so many of the family members, and my mom working with one, we knew we had to attend.  After, we measured doors and windows at my house, and did all the figuring to order siding.
Last night mom and I went to Home Depot and ordered the siding for my house!  It's a color called granite - it's the darkest gray I could find, although it's still only about a medium gray.  Fastest way to spend a large chunk of change, that's for sure!  Then we went to O'Charlie's, Dad's treat from Tuscon, lol (he's out there for business training).
After school today, I'm supposed to visit a friend and her new baby.  Two church festivals and hoping to seal my deck means another busy weekend!

No comments: