Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

A quick note while it's on my mind.  I was driving home from my parents' house tonight and I started thinking about all of the things that have changed since last Christmas.  I am so thankful for some, and still heartbroken over others.  But, no matter my reaction, I am thankful that my friends and family have been there to see me through.  That gift is better than anything I unwrapped today (even though I AM extremely excited about the heated mattress pad.... that is currently warming up the bed!).  Knowing that they are there for me through good and bad makes it that much easier to keep moving through each day.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.  Give them all an extra hug, kiss or handshake, because the luxury of being with the people you love is the best gift of all.

No comments: