Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa was very good to me...

as was my family!  Instead of a boring list, I have pictures (and I'll explain them as I go).

Photobucket

Lots and lots of books.  The first 6 Harry Potter books - I already own the 7th.  The first 8 Sookie Stackhouse books (if you only count 7, that's because my mom is borrowing the first).  And the Hunger Games trilogy.  So excited - my dad doesn't understand that they are all books that I'll read multiple times.  I think he was a little bummed out that I had already read them all.

Photobucket

The movie collection.  Both Transformers movies and Eclipse.  Santa Christy also bought True Blood Season 2 today!

Photobucket

The Wii collection.  Tetris Party Deluxe is great - I was playing it while at Mom's yesterday.  Lego Star Wars.  And another controller and nunchuck (thanks again Joey, my best (and only) little brother).

Photobucket

The kitchen collection.  Betty Crocker's Cookbook, only a few years later than my mom's version.  An electric skillet (both from my grandparents).  And a cheese slicer!

Photobucket

The hodge podge.  Ornaments - one Celtic cross and two new home.  "Life is all about" calendar.  Cozy Old NAvy socks.  And the polka dots are an "About Town Blanket" from Thirty-One.  I am ten kinds of excited about it!  She ordered it during Staci's party back in October.  Not in the picture because it was already in my garage is a stocked toolbox.  Also not pictured is my other gift from Aunt Lana - a heated mattress pad.  One of my biggest complaints since giving up my water bed has been climbing into a cold bed.  I came home last night and put this on - it is incredible!  The 5 year old in me got very excited about a stuffed elephant from FAO Schwarz (which can be found at Toys R Us).  My mom thought I was crazy, but he's not pictured because he's waiting for me on my bed.  I'm a cuddler at heart, and he's so soft he's perfect!

Photobucket

This is the last picture, from my Aunt Lana.  The little poem attached is too funny!
"DON'T GET EXCITED,
Don't get misled,
But for your dishes instead.
So untie the bows
And take out the stitches,
You'll have gained three dishclothes
But lost your bra and britches."

In closing, I'll leave you with some pictures from a few weeks ago while it was snowing.  Jager was content outside, and then all of a sudden was quite ready to go inside!  Hope your holiday was equally enjoyable.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a fabulous Christmas! That "bra & pants" set is just too cute!