Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh, hi there

myspace layouts images
I'm a little ashamed it's been so long.  So much has happened, let's start with some quick pictures from the Cumberland trip.



Was such a great weekend.  I felt like summer had started, even though I still had two more days of school.  Then I went and saw Megan, attended Hilary's wedding, Josh and I attended an old friend's wedding, and I did this.
I was Miss Gloria Rasputin in "Bye Bye Birdie".  What, you don't see me?  I'm hidden under that huge blond wig :)  I absolutely had a blast doing it.

There was Josh's cousin's wedding reception (they got married in CA, we went straight to the reception from a performance!) and my trip to FL.  Panama City Beach was fabulous to me, it was nice to just do nothing for a while.

That pretty much sums up June... 4th of July weekend was of course busy too.  Party at our friends' house Sunday, complete with me learning how to shoot a gun.  Monday was a party at Josh's, which meant lots of time in the pool.  And yesterday we did a lot of NOTHING!  Watched some movies, caught up on TrueBlood, and worked on crocheting blankets.  I have 2 out of 3 done, so I'm pretty excited!

Now you're up to date again, and I'm going to try to do better!  Exercise log in a short bit.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a fun summer! :)