Monday, July 18, 2011

SocialSpark - an update!

If you haven't yet, you should really check out SocialSpark's sponsored blogging.  It's one of those things that truly sounds too good to be true: you choose which companies/causes you are ok with, write a post, and bang! 30 days later, if it's still active, you get paid.
I'm here to tell you - this is for real.  They ask you to wait until you have $50 to withdraw (you can do less, but there is a fee).  I waited until I had a little more than that, just because there were a few things close together that I wanted to be able to withdraw all at the same time.  I'm here to tell you - the money was in my paypal account quickly after I withdrew from SocialSpark, and was in my bank account today.  It really works!

They do have some restrictions - your blog has to have been active for so long, etc, but it's really easy to do.  Just another way to earn a little extra money in your pocket!

No comments: