Sunday, July 10, 2011

When one goes, they all do....

You know how sometimes, the avalanche starts and all you can do is sit and watch?  That's what happened at my house this week.  The air conditioner went out (and we're under heat advisories).  It's dead, I'm going to have to get a whole new system.  My lawnmower won't start - and it appears that it's never going to.  My electric fence for the dog was all tangled up... but Dad did manage to fix that.  My front outside lights won't work... tried changing the light bulbs, but apparently that's not it.  Someone bashed my mailbox in... for the third time since I moved in.... it's currently being held together with duct tape.  The door that keeps my garbage can hidden from the dog busted yesterday morning... so he made a huge mess while I was gone.  Josh not only helped me clean it up but fixed the door for me.

After a week like this, I just want to say "I quit!"  It's so frustrating that I can't fix any of it without just throwing money at it.  Hopefully things will turn around soon!

2 comments:

Staci said...

come live with us until you get A/C or at least the heat advisory is over. seriously- if you need a place to live, we have a guest room!

Princess Christy said...

I know, and I appreciate it - my mom has made the same offer. Hard to do with Jager. Hoping things start moving soon - I may be getting a window unit to borrow until it gets fixed.